BEIS seeking input on inclusion of fracking projects in NSIP regime.
The Government is consulting on the possible inclusion of shale gas production projects as part of the NSIP regime here.
They are particularly interested to hear from:
- onshore oil and gas operators with an interest in developing shale gas production sites
- anyone conducting research or providing advisory services relating to the exploration and development of shale gas resources
- industry bodies, groups or individuals with an interest in the production of onshore shale gas
- regulators dealing with the use, management and protection of onshore shale gas resources
- planning authorities responsible for plan-making and decision taking in relation to planning applications for shale gas projects
Hare at Wilson Fearnall we are also seeking wider views in order that we can formulate a response ahead of the 25th October deadline. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss or drop us a line.